- I have ordered new glasses at Parkway Parade. I can’t wait til’ they are ready; I can hardly see anything in my current ones.
- Spent $9 on two scoops of ice cream. Apparently a paper cup for another scoop costs more than $3.
- Spent $7 on instant noodles.
- Did not spend $12 on apple juice.
- Or $9 on coffee.
- Arlen had a fever on our first day here. Nevertheless, he went swimming with us.
- Tried grape and bubblegum dippin’ dots.
- Bought a dress with the magnetic tag on.
- Walked around resembling a zombie all day because dad couldn’t stop snoring.
- Went to church. It was cold.
- Went on the MRT (their version of our shoddy trains, I presume) and heck it was cool. It’s indoors and they have walls to prevent prams being blown onto the tracks. Genius.
- They have poles to hold on to. But not just any pole, a pole which is split into three! (So that multiple people can hold onto one pole.. duh)
- Their traffic lights have countdowns, too.
- I guess you guys can tell I’m easily amused.
- Went to a flea market at Arab Street and bought a film camera and Yakult salt and pepper shakers.
- Went to Raffles and bought bread that looks, feels and smells like bread.. but it isn’t bread. Dad was amazed and bought heaps of it.
- Went to Bugis Junction. The night market is crazy!
- Ate at Sakae Teppanyaki.
- That is all.