07 June, 2012

7/6/2012

This year I am studying photography for the first time at RMIT. Before enrolling in my course I have always just guessed my way through everything so I have learned so much in just one semester. I am so glad I enrolled and I'm so grateful for my teachers and classmates who have taught me so much! I still have quite a lot to learn so I'm excited to get back into it and begin semester two. Here are some of my finals:

Printing work:
-
High key image for printing. Model: Jessica White
-
Low key image for printing. Model: Zoe Jackson

---

Studio work: 
-
We got to learn how to use a 5 x 4" camera. It was quite intimidating to use the first few times as I was so scared I would break it, but it was pretty fun to use! 
-
Another picture from the 5 x 4". The assignment was to create Rembrandt lighting.
-
Last studio shoot! The beautiful Meg Doyle @ Viviens. 

---

For a class that taught us a few camera basics: 
-
Worms eye view
-
Blurring motion
-
Freezing motion
-
Low key
-
High key

--- 

A series of images comparing the similarities and differences between nature and urban environments: 
-
-
-
-
-

3 comments:

Ai-Lin said...

I didn't understand how it is possible to have a perfect blog.... until I saw yours

http:///skimandsink.blogspot.com

IONA said...

beautiful pictures. i love the series at the end.

Jono said...

Love this series. MOOORE!!!