Luke woke me up at 6am in the morning to go to Camberwell Market. So we did.
Here are some facts:
- Luke's dad lit his cotton pajamas on fire by chasing him with a lighter and rolled him on the floor to put it out.
- Not seeing the symptoms of STD's is equal to being completely genital-less.
- Teaching me how to snorkle can result in spitting on a poor stranger.
- She stopped mid sentence.
- I never learnt how to snorkle.
- Some mothers in Camberwell Market are nasty creatures.
- Luke exchanged his clean $5 note for pee covered coins.
Here are some pictures:
We bought this awesomely obnoxious shirt for $1.
This veggie dog was cold and got squished our bag of stuff. Luke is good at focusing cameras and things.
He had a strange obsession with this baby.