27 June, 2012

26/6/2012


We flew from Singapore to Kota Kinabalu for a few days. We went on a tour with Amazing Borneo (www.amazing-borneo.com) and they were amazing! I would highly recommend travelling with them. On the first day they brought us up the mountain and we visited an upside down house, went to the local markets, had a tour around Kinablu park, went on a canopy walk and the hot springs. The tour guide was so nice and slowed down so we could take photos and brought us to a village even though it wasn't part of the package haha. He was great.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
There were so many dogs here!
-
-
-
-
-
-
I felt so inadequate with my little camera.
-
-
-
It was so beautiful here! It looks a bit like a painting to me.
-
-
-
I wasn't exactly in the mood to focus properly. This is probably the scariest canopy walk I've been on. The bridge wobbled with every step!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Visiting one of the villages. I didn't notice the white cat in bottom left corner until now.
-
-
-
It's weird. At first I thought these houses were abandoned because of missing bits of wood and rusty zinc but when you look closely there are clothes hanging out of the windows and pets waiting for their owners. I had so many new experiences on this trip and it was really amazing! I have around 2 more posts coming up on Kota Kinabalu :)

0 comments: